Wednesday, February 14, 2007

My Birthday

So it was finally my birthday
and I couldn't even use the computer
to show all the fun that I had on my birthday.
My Food Lady made me a beautiful cake
that is like a caricature of me.
I slept on the big bed for a while with China Cat
and she washed my face for me
so that I would look wonderful in my birthday pictures.
It snowed on my birthday
and I went outside to look at it
and actually sat down in the snow
in my screened-in porch.
China Cat and I were each given
the leftovers of tuna cans.
I had decided that I wanted tuna
for my birthday dinner
so my Food Lady chose
to make a Tuna Noodle Casserole
for their dinner.
The Big Janitor really likes that Tuna Noodle Casserole.
The tuna was so good but I actually had to do alot of washing
after to get every tuna taste!
The last part of the birthday evening
I was given very fresh catnip -
Here am I rolling and loving every nippy smell of it!
~~~~~
I like being 3!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment