Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Wacky New Toy

Ha Ha Ha
My Food Lady had to wrap a birthday present for a friend.
She had brought in the wrapping paper and tape
and left them on the rug.
That was, of course, where I was just hanging around,
under the coffee table, not doing much.
~~~~~
When she came back from the kitchen,
after getting the scissors,
all she could see on the rug were
my feet sticking out from under the coffee table!
I had found the wrapping paper and tape
and pushed them under the coffee table.
The wrapping paper rolled
so it was very easy for me to do that.
I guess that I believed she put it on the floor
as a new toy for me.
Who doesn't love new toys????
I thought that maybe I would be able to keep the new toy
so I put my head on it and tried to look as cute as possible.
Cuteness goes a long way toward getting what you want.
Especially when you turn around and look upside down.
For some reason, my Food Lady finds this adorable.
My Food Lady came around to my side of the coffee table
to see what exactly that I was doing with the paper.
~~~~~
See, I wasn't hurting anything.
I was just taking care of the new toy, er...
I mean your wrapping paper and tape.
Can I help wrap presents???
Is there a present for me too???

Don't forget to go and check out all the fun stuff at the Friday Ark on Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment