Friday, June 1, 2007

I want to blog...

This is where I like to sit while blogging.
I am on a little stool
that was made by one of my Food Lady's relatives.
~~~~~
I am waiting here so I can put a new post on my blog.
But I don't know where my Food Lady is
and she always helps me blog.
I'm trying to wait patiently.
Maybe I'll go have a snack.
Oh, there's China Cat,
Do you know where my Food Lady is?
She doesn't know either...
Wait! - Hey, did you hear that?
Oh, I thought I finally heard my Food Lady.
I'm looking over at the door...
I hope she comes in now...
Darn it,
it was just a noise - she's not home yet.
I'll just wait here...
Meanwhile, the Lovely Luna is hosting Weekend Cat Blogging #104 at Catsynth. And Justin's Random Thoughts is where you'll find the 166th Edition of Carnival of the Cats.

No comments:

Post a Comment