Friday, August 10, 2007

Flower Friday

I know that I am not
supposed to be up on the counter.
But I couldn't resist.
I smelled something up there
that smelled very interesting.
Kind of like an outside smell in my kitchen.
I jumped up right away
and found a lovely bouquet of flowers.
Big Janitor brought them home for my Food Lady.
Since the Big Janitor was outside, I felt like it was OK
to examine these wonderful smelling flowers.
Of course, my Food Lady thought I was very cute
and ran to get the flashy box,
before Big Janitor came back inside -
at which point we would both be in trouble!
Me for getting up
and her for not immediately getting me down.
~~~~~
Whew - we were safe.
~~~~~
sniff, sniff, sniff...
~~~~~

I was really enjoying smelling these new smells. After taking my pictures,
my Food Lady put me down on the kitchen floor
so I ambled on over to my food bowl for a snack.
~~~~~
That was fun!
~~~~~
And after my nap,
I will have some more fun posting
because Jeter Harris' brother, Mickey Mantle
tagged me for a meme!
Thanks, Mickey!

No comments:

Post a Comment