Sunday, September 2, 2007

Charlie planned a surprise for China Cat...

China Cat's birthday was last Friday
and her squillion, Charlie, called a meeting
with Sadie Katie, my squillion, and the 3 wooden cats
and Tiger the kitty who sits by my tent
and our bunny friend, Flopsy, who also sits by my tent.
I quickly glanced around to make sure
that China Cat wasn't outside.
Charlie had on a Spiderman birthday hat
and we all planned surprises for China Cat's birthday.
Tiger was holding some Cosmic Cat Treats... and then I remembered to bring out the Temptations. We called China Cat to come out
and boy, was she ever surprised.
She opened the Temptations first...
Then we all enjoyed some treats... ...outside in the sunshine!
~~~~~
Happy Birthday, China Cat from all of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment