Saturday, October 20, 2007

Sweet Saturday - I received an award!

I hope that everycat is having a Sweet Saturday.
The calendar says that today is "Sweetest Day"
- I'm not sure what that means
but it sounds very nice, indeed!
~~~~~
Oh, China Cat found out why it's Sweetest Day
and she explains it on her blog!
Honey P. Sunshine
was sweet enough to give me an award.
She loves reading my blog!
Thank you ever so much, Honey P.!!!
I want to pick Mindy from Team Tabby for this award
because I enjoy reading about her too!
And we look alike!
Mindy's brother, Moe, is a ginger tabby
like my sister-cat, China Cat!

Another one that I want to pass this award on to
is my NOMSS friend
Bogart.
He actually has already received this award once
from his good friend,
Stan of the Republic of GooberStan.
However, he has such a fun blog to read I wanted to let him know
how much I like reading about his escapades!
You also might enjoy reading Stan's blog too!

No comments:

Post a Comment