Thursday, May 1, 2008

Knock Knocks, Birthday Parties & My Gotcha Day!

Camie's Kitties are having a fundraiser today. For everyone who posts a Knock Knock Joke on their blog with a picture today, they will donate $0.50 to Mu Shue, Lilly Lu and Iris. They were the kitties that were lost in the apartment fire but then they were all found.
Mu Shue was even a hero taking care of the girls.
So here is my knock knock joke:
~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ Now, there are lots of fun things going on today so I almost forgot Today is My Gotcha Day! Here is what I looked like on My Gotcha Day Four Years Ago Today! I always loved sleeping in my Food Lady's hats until I got too big for them! I will try to show some of those pictures very soon. But today I will be teleporting over to
Gretchen's 4th Birthday Tea Party
and Auntie Stinkie's Sweet 16 Birthday Party.
Also, today it is Jake's Birthday, Plus Gandalf & Grayson have a Birthday today, Plus Tiger Lily & Ruckus have a Birthday today, Plus it is Chase's Birthday too. Wow, I had better get going!!!
~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment