Thursday, July 24, 2008

Finally Friday Fun

Last month China Cat and I went to Gree and Othello's Wedding Shower. It was hosted by Sophia, Orlando and Fiona. We were surprised and so happy to find out that we won a Snuggle made by DKM! It's called a Spumoni Snuggle. It is so beautiful and very snuggly, indeed! They also sent us some squiggles to play with and I could scarcely believe it but there was CATNIP wrapped up in that Spumoni Snuggle! We asked each other if this could really be all for us?!?!?
Then the catnip kicked in and we started rolling all over the Snuggle.
China Cat was laughing and we had so much fun!
If you look real close, you can see some of that catnip!
First, I backed off the Snuggle, and then I jumped on it.
I found some more catnip and ate and just enjoyed that
soft Snuggle under me.
I found the squiggles and they are so much fun to play with.
I even got some catnip on my face but that's OK with me.
I'll eat it later! DKM, thank you so much for everything!
We love it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment