Monday, December 29, 2008

Vishus Deer in my Kitchen

Last week I was wondering what was in the big box in my kitchen and I thought it might be a vishus deer. A lot of you also guessed that it might be a vishus deer. We were right - there were two vishus deer in my kitchen!
~~~~~
I tried to be ever so brave and I ran right up to that vishus deer.
I yowled at him and made a lot of noise to scare him away.
He didn't even move!
~~~~~
I ran to the bedroom to tell China Cat about the vishus deer.
We cautiously snuck back to the kitchen,
but the vishus deer were gone!
~~~~~
China Cat told me that she thought that I made it up
and she went back to bed.
I know I didn't but where could that vishus deer be...
I patrolled around the house
and then I remembered that some cats said that vishus deer
like to gather in the front yards of juicy young cats!
I quickly ran to the living room and
I jumped up on the stool by the Christmas tree.
When I looked out the living room window.
I couldn't believe what I saw...........
There they were!
Whew, I'm glad that they are out of my kitchen.
I really need to go get a snack now!!!
~~~~~
And then I had better get some of
Mao & Rocky's Vishus Deer Repelunt!

No comments:

Post a Comment