Friday, February 13, 2009

My 5th Birthday is Today!

Look, I found a bag in the kitchen! Usually if there is a bag in the kitchen, something good is inside. Today is my 5th Birthday so maybe there is a birthday gift in this bag. I think that I will have to check it out... OK, I am all the way to the bottom of the bag... Hey, there isn't anything in this bag...
But bags are still fun to play in anyway!
You didn't forget my birthday is today,
did you???
I know that my Food Lady would never forget my birthday! She just says we have to wait until later to have what was in the bag.
~~~~~
And hehe, pun intended, she let the cat (me) out of the bag - there was Ham and Chicken from the deli AND some little cans of Tuna for me! I bet there will be Temptations too!
~~~~~
Anyone want to come over for my birthday celebration?!?!?!?!!?
I'm sure there will be plenty for all!
I am five today and I like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment