Sunday, April 26, 2009

Easy Like Sunday Morning

I really like to sit in the front window. From here I can see birds, bunnies, squirrels and chipmunks. I also see people and dogs walk by my house. My Food Lady surprised me by putting this gray cat bed here for me. She was laughing at me because I kept licking my cat bed. What's wrong with that??? I thought that it tasted good. China Cat always licks my head - I guess I taste good too! Lately what I have been looking for out the window is an Orange Intruder. The Orange Intruder looks kind of like China Cat but it's not her and I don't like the OI to come up on my porch. He or she usually comes by when it gets dark. then I jump at the window and yowl very loudly. My tail poofs up really big and I start panting and yowling some more. That is what happened the other night at 11:00 p.m. and my Food Lady wasn't happy that I scared her. But then she told me what a good kitty I am to protect the window from the Orange Intruder. We are trying to get a picture - well, my Food Lady is trying to get a picture. She'll have to take it when I am not looking or I'll scare the OI away before we get a picture! Well, my house is safe today
so I guess I'll go see if I can have a snack...

Here are the Weekend Cat Events:
~~~~~
Weekend Cat Blogging #203 is being hosted by Salome
over at Paulchen's Food Blog
~~~~~
Bad Kitty Cats Festival of Chaos - Edition 94
is being hosted by Mr. Tigger
over at The M-Cats Club
~~~~~
Carnival of the Cats #267
is over at Mind of Mog

No comments:

Post a Comment