Friday, February 5, 2010

My Food Lady's Water Glass

My Food Lady has a very favorite water glass. It says, "No, you can't have a sip." on it. I like water and I like to try to get sips from her water glass when it is on the coffee table. Wait, shouldn't that be called a water table... My Food Lady always sets water glasses or tea cups on that table. Maybe it should be a tea table? How confusing for me! Anway, here I am being very sneaky... I can see my Food Lady on the couch watching TV. I don't think that she can see me. Before my Food Lady can notice and react,
I quickly stand up and stick my face in her water glass!!!
Mmmmmmm,
Can you see my pink tongue in the water glass!
I finally got to share water with my Food Lady!
I even had more than a sip!
~~~~~
To be polite,
I offered my water bowl to her to share with me too...
I don't know why she declined?????

No comments:

Post a Comment