Saturday, January 20, 2007

I love tomatoes!

My Food Lady finds it very strange
but I love tomatoes.
~~~~~
She usually holds the can for me
so I can get some of the tomatoes
that stayed in the can.
And she uses one of those can openers
that leave no sharp edges,

in case a cat should want to taste
whatever was in the can.
~~~~~
Some of my favorite foods are in cans;
such as, tomatoes, beans and tuna.
~~~~~
Anyway, today she gave me the can on the chair
since I had been sitting there watching her open that can.
Then she left to go get her camera
to take pictures of me enjoying my tomatoes.

I was really enjoying those tomatoes!
Oops, there goes my tomato can on the floor. I think that I got most of the tomatoes
but I had to jump down to check out the can.
There were more tomatoes in the can.
But now my Food Lady has to clean tomatoes
off of the floor.
I was kind of messy. I don't like to eat off of the floor!
~~~~~
Don't forget to visit all the other cats:
~~~~~
Friday Ark boarded yesterday,
Cat Blogosphere is hosting Weekend Cat Blogging,
and Carnival of Cats is at Enrevanche


No comments:

Post a Comment