Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Tired Tummy Toesday

OK - I had a very busy morning patrolling.
It was only 11 degrees out
and the wind was blowing and blowing -
I kept hearing strange noises outside.
So after lunch I became very tired.
I was pleased to see that the bed wasn't made yet
so I brought my rubber band toy with me to rest for a while.
But then my Food Lady found me there
and had to start with the flashy thing.
She thought I looked sweet with my head on the pillow
and my tummy looked cute and floofy.
First I tried ignoring her by cleaning my toes. Then, I tried ignoring her by washing my ear. But this was to no avail
as she kept on with that flashy thing.
I yawned really wide
to show her how I really was
too tired for any more photos!
I think that my huge yawn
proved my extreme tiredness!

No comments:

Post a Comment