Saturday, March 24, 2007

My Porch in Springtime

China Cat and I love our porch in the Springtime.
As you see, we have practically
everything we need out there.
~~~~~
China has her cat grass,
but I don't understand the fascination with it.
However she seems to really like to eat it.
I've sniffed it but I don't ever eat it.
~~~~~
We also have our tent,
which is very nice for napping inside.
We have our fresh water in a plastic bowl
because sometimes I look to push it off.
Sometimes we have toys there too.
We love going out to the porch!
I just like to relax and watch
the birds, bunnies, squirrels and chipmunks.
China can't get enough of that cat grass! See, we even brought our squillions,
Sadie-Katie and Charlie, out with us.
They don't understand cat grass either. I do really like to drink water though
and it seems especially fun outside.
~~~~~
Springtime Life is Really Good!


Head on over to Scribblings
for the 157th edition

of The Carnival of Cats.

No comments:

Post a Comment