Thursday, March 22, 2007

What's in my Food Bowl???

Feeling kind of bored and hungry,
I thought I would go over and see
if there was any new food in my bowl.
But look what I found...
one of my elasticky toys but no food.
~~~~~
Yes, there does seem to be some cat food
on the place mat by my bowl
but as I may have mentioned before,
I prefer my food from the bowl only.
I looked around to see if I could spot
who would put one of my elasticky toys
in my food bowl...
I quickly looked back to see if it was still there.
And, there it was - just a toy and no food...
What do you mean???
You think that I put my elasticky toy in my food bowl???
~~~~~
Well, OK, I admit to doing that if only
you will fill my food bowl, please?!?!?
P.S. Now that I will be getting food,
I truly will admit that I do, in fact, always
put toys in my food bowls when there is no food there!!!
~~~~~
Don't forget to go and check out all the fun stuff at the Friday Ark today!

No comments:

Post a Comment