Thursday, May 3, 2007

I was right to be very concerned...

Last Wednesday I was very concerned.
I had found the big green carrier thing
that usually means that my Food Lady is going away.
I was certainly right about that -
which is why I have been
unable to blog for what seems like forever!
~~~~~
But before she left I had an idea
to send my Squillion, Sadie Katie in the bag
so she could let me know what was going on.
Unfortunately, Sadie Katie was too big to go unnoticed
so China Cat and I recruited our little friends,
China II and Willow II.
We helped them hide in my Food Lady's purse
and Thursday morning at 5:30 AM
(a ridiculous hour to be awake)
my Big Janitor and my Food Lady got in the car and left us.
However, they didn't know that
China II and Willow II were in the purse!
Also before they left, my Food Lady gave us
treats and hugs and kisses and told us that a nice lady
was going to come over every morning and evening
to give us breakfast and dinner.
We did remember that lady from when
the big green carrier came out last time.
She was very nice and never forgot us.
And she even played with us.
~~~~~
So now we are just waiting for
reports from China II and Willow II...

No comments:

Post a Comment