Friday, May 25, 2007

My Favorites Meme


I was tagged
for the Favorites Meme by Suzanne.
This should be a lot of fun.


Time of day:
Anytime of day that I am eating, of course!

Day of week:
I can't decide what my favorite day is because I have fun everyday. However, to answer the question, I will say Sunday because Sunday is the day that starts the week with more fun things to do!

Season of year:
Spring would be my favorite because the weather starts getting warmer and I get to go out for hours in my sunny screened-in porch. I do like Summer too but sometimes it is way too hot!

Holiday:
I am torn between Thanksgiving and Christmas. Thanksgiving I always get turkey but Christmas I get presents. Oh, I guess I get good food at Christmastime too. Actually all holidays seem to have good food so now I am really confused. presents and lovely family time.

Beaches:
I'm sure I don't have a favorite beach since I have never seen one. I do have a pool in my backyard but I'm afraid to go out near it so I guess the pool is also not one of my favorite things.

Song:
Just like China Cat, my favorite song is my own song. I sing my song to my Food Lady and she likes to hear me and then gives me my crunchies.

Flower:
When we have fresh flowers in the house I always try to eat them. My favorites are Roses. My Food Lady loves roses but she doesn't want to eat them like I do.

Movies:
I don't have a favorite movie but when I was a kitten I loved watching the TV. I don't do that so much anymore.

Soaps:
I don't watch soaps, but I hear them because my Food Lady watches a lot of them.

Beverage:
I like drinking water a lot but I also like milk from my Food Lady's cereal bowl. Yum!

Fruit:
I think that tomatoes are considered fruit so that would have to be my favorite fruit. If you don't think tomatoes are fruit, then my next favorite fruit is strawberries.

Snack:
Any type of Temptations - I love them all.

Food:
The only cat food I eat is Eukanuba Restricted-Calorie crunchies. I like it very much. The only problem is that my vet told my Food Lady that I should lose 2 pounds so I'm not supposed to get any extra in-between meals.

Restaurant:
I have never actually gone to a restaurant but I love it when my Lap Lady brings home some leftover chicken or steak.
~~~~~
If any other cat wants to play, consider yourself tagged!

No comments:

Post a Comment