Sunday, November 18, 2007

BCK: On Purpose or On Accident

It's time for the Bad Kitty Cats Festival of Chaos
and the optional theme is: On Purpose or On Accident.
So, there are bands in my food bowl and in my water bowl...
It could have been an accident or it could have been on purpose?????
~~~ what's that over there??? ~~~ ~~~~~~~ it's still in my water bowl... ~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~ what, now food too??? ~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~ maybe I can get it... ~~~~~~~~I'd really like some food... ~~~~~~~~~~~ China, do you think that you could look up
and be really cute and get some food for us???????~~~~~
~~~~I don't know.....maybe......~~~~~~~~Hi, did you notice that the kitties are hungry?????~~~~~~We finally have some food...
And don't forget,
Weekend Cat Blogging is at Paulchen's Food Blog,
the Bad Kitty Cats Festival of Chaos is being hosted
by Kashim & Othello at The Catboys Realm and
Carnival of the Cats is over at Pet's Garden Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment