Sunday, November 25, 2007

BKCFOC Theme: Ears or Whiskers



It's time for the Bad Kitty Cats Festival of Chaos and the theme is ears or whiskers.
~~~~~
As you can see, I have two different colored ears - one mostly tan and one mostly gray! And I have very good hearing - Yes, I can hear the can opener opening a can of tuna from anywhere in the whole entire house,
including my screened-in porch!
~~~~~
Since I have a lot of white on my face,
my whiskers don't show up so much
which is why I picked this picture with a darker background.
Well, it shows off my eyelashes anyway!
Today's Festival is being hosted by Mog
over at Mind of Mog - visitors are always welcome!
The Carnival of Cats is also today
but in the process of being relocated
and right now I can't find out who the new host will be...
~~~~~
UPDATE: The Carnival was graciously hosted at This, That and the Other Thing by Mouse, Indigo, Kosmo and Amber!
~~~~~
Thanks to Astrid, Kashim & Othello for the new festival graphics!

No comments:

Post a Comment