Sunday, February 10, 2008

BKCFOC: Cats in Sinks


It's time for the Bad Kitty Cats Festival of Chaos
and the optional theme is Cats in Sinks.
I didn't actually go in the sink
but I like to go up on the edge of the sink.
See how I perfectly line up my toes!What's that floating in the water? I think that I can reach out and get that thing... Well, maybe I can't exactly get to it without getting wet.
Anyway, it's fun batting it around!
And since the weekend is here, it's time go visit all the other cats...
~~~~~
The Friday Ark has boarded at The Modulator
(submit your post here)
~~~~~
Weekend Cat Blogging #140 February 9th-10th Valentine's Edition
is being hosted by Kashim & Othello at The Catboys Realm
(moved from Paulchens)
(see the weekends host to enter your WCB post in the comments for the weekend roundup)
~~~~~
Bad Kitty Cats Festival of Chaos Edition 31 on February 10th
is being hosted by The Cat Blogosphere
with an optional theme of Cats in Sinks
(submit your post here)
~~~~~
The Carnival of the Cats Edition #203
is being hosted by Pet and Bengal Brats at Pet's Garden Blog Sunday Evening
(submit your post here)

No comments:

Post a Comment