Monday, February 18, 2008

My Oh My Monday

Today we celebrate President's Day
so my Food Lady decided to help me with my post.
It was supposed to be somewhat presidential
but I don't know what happened...
~~~~~
I thought that I would just maybe sit next to a flag or something.
But then right before my very eyes,
she was putting a hat on my pretty head.
(Not a real hat, mind you, I wouldn't stay still for that!)
After that it was all about different colors...
I told her that my post might fit in well with one of Tripper's...
Then she wondered
what I would look like for Midnight Monday...
~~~~~
I think that I look better with my real fur
in my real family room
without a hat...
Just my opinion, Mom.
~~~~~
I was not harmed in all of this "fun"
and will look like myself again tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment