Sunday, April 13, 2008

I helped my Food Lady today!

I had planned on maybe going out to my porch, but discovered that it was only 37 degrees outside. So, I thought I would play thundering herds of elephants with China Cat but she was back in bed, under the blankets. I looked for my Food Lady - perhaps some treats for me?!?! But then I found what I really needed to do today... My Food Lady needed my help with those tax papers!
~~~~~
I had almost forgotten about them!
I have helped her with them every year since I've lived here.
I know she couldn't finish them without me.
I even brought her this newspaper clipping.
~~~~~
She says I am really good at keeping the papers in one place and in order! Next I get some extra treats for being so very helpful!
Weekend Cat Blogging #149 has a Special Edition with
A Byootaful Life, HotMBC, and Kashim and Othello
at the Cat Blogosphere.
~~~~~
Bad Kitty Cats Festival of Chaos Edition 40 is being hosted by
Astrid, Kashim & Othello at The Catboys Realm.
~~~~~
The Carnival of the Cats #213 is being hosted by
Mr. Tigger at the M-Cats Club.

No comments:

Post a Comment