Sunday, April 20, 2008

Look What I Found

It's 68 degrees today - Hooray for my porch!
As soon as my Food Lady opened the door, I ran right out to look for bunnies. I like to watch them through the screen. I saw that there was a baby bunny under one of the bushes.
My Food Lady tried to take a picture for me
but pictures don't work very well through the screen.
~~~~~
Anyway, I jumped up on the whirlpool tub to get a better view of the yard and much to my surprise, my red box top was there! I like to be in the red box but it's never been out in the porch before.
And look, my Food Lady put our blue blanket in it!
This will be a good day. For me, Life is Good!
For more Weekend Cat Events, check out the following:
~~~~~
Weekend Cat Blogging is being hosted by Mog and Meowza
at
Mind of Mog
~~~~~
The Bad Kitty Cats Festival of Chaos is at the
Cat Blogosphere.
~~~~~
Carnival of the Cats #214 is being hosted by Aloyisius at
Catymology.

No comments:

Post a Comment