Saturday, September 13, 2008

Saturday Caturday

This morning was a good morning to go out in my screened-in porch. I'm looking at some bunnies out there on the lawn.
~~~~~
The weather here is very nice
but I'm hoping that all of my friends in Texas will be OK
after Ike gets there. Ike should take a hike!
China is not in the ham-mick now
that she got at Christmas from Forty Paws for Secret Paws
and she thinks that I am a little too big for it.
But it sure does look cozy!

Look at all the Weekend Cat Events:
~~~~~
The Friday Ark is at The Modulator
~~~~~

Weekend Cat Blogging is being hosted by Breadchick & LB at The Sour Dough
~~~~~
Bad Kitty Cat Festival of Chaos is at The M-Cats Club with Mr. Tigger as host with an optional theme of Kittycats and Fall
~~~~~
The Carnival of the Cats is being hosted by Rocky at Artsy Catsy
~~~~~
What a terrific weekend of events!

No comments:

Post a Comment