Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Too Sad Tuesday

I am so sorry that I have not been able to visit much lately. My Food Lady and the Big Janitor went away last Wednesday. Now it is Tuesday and I am looking for them down here in the basement. I hope that they come home soon...China Cat and I have had the same Pet Sitter that comes to feed us in the morning and the evening but I just keep looking for my Food Lady. Our Pet Sitter is very nice and lives next door to us. She feeds us and gives us treats. She doesn't have any kitties but she has a little woofie named Chloe and we like to look at her out of the front window when she goes for a walk. We did send China II and Willow II to keep an eye on my Food Lady and the Big Janitor and let us know what they are doing. They think that they'll all be home tomorrow.
I hope so because I miss my Food Lady...a lot!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment