Wednesday, January 28, 2009

It's my Food Lady's Birthday today!

Hooray - today is my Food Lady's Birthday!
~~~~~
It snowed last night and this morning there was some snow in my screened-in porch. It was kind of fun to go out and look at it. But it was very cold and I still had some breakfast to finish so I ran back into the kitchen. After breakfast I like to jump up on top of the refrigerator to have a drink of water out of my big water pitcher.
~~~~~
After I had my drink I walked over to the other side of the refrigerator and thought to myself that I didn't remember seeing my Big Janitor Dad wrap up my Food Lady's presents. Oh no, what if he forgot to buy them? I don't want my Food Lady to be disappointed on her birthday. I had better go find him and make sure that we are ready for the party later!
China Cat and I also made a card for my Food Lady. We wanted to let her know that we were thinking about her and give her suggestions as to what would be fun to do on her birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment