Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Wordy Secret Paws for Me!

Miles Meezer was my Secret Paw this year!
Here is how I found out...
~~~~~
My Food Lady went outside to get the mail and much to her surprise, there was a box on the front porch and it was addressed to me! She brought the box in but, unfortunately, made me wait a few days to open it. She said that she wanted pictures of me opening the box. I just wanted to open the box!
~~~~~
Well, I finally got to open that box. I even had to wait for my Big Janitor to watch me open it! Who cares now, it's mine to open!!!

OK, my box is open but I somehow cannot figure out how to get all my gifts out of that box. China Cat suggested that if I let my Food Lady tip it over, then I will be able to see all my gifts.
~~~~~
Great idea, China Cat!
When my Food Lady tipped the box over for me,
all of my gifts poured out!
Woo hoo, there are mousies and Temptations! I'm glad that I put Temptations on my list,
as I LOVE Temptations...
And Toys were on my list,
I LOVE toys but don't know where to start!
Miles Meezer even sent me a beautiful card!
~~~~~
If you can't read my card biggified, it says:
Willow

May happiness fill your holidays

and your new year, too!

Your Secret Paw

Miles Meezer
Miles Meezer, I want to thank you so very much
for all of my wonderful gifts!
You were a great Secret Paw to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment