Sunday, December 23, 2007

Secret Paws from Yuki

I received my Secret Paws package a few days ago but my Food Lady has been so busy we haven't been able to post my pictures until today!
~~~~~
Yuki from Kazoku Neko was my Secret Paw. She is a beautiful white cat and her names means "snow" in Japanese. I think that is a terrific name for such a pretty white cat! And she sent me some really terrific presents!
~~~~~
I could smell catnip in the box so I went in the box
as soon as my Food Lady got it opened for me.
China Cat came over to see what I had going on.
She found one of my catnip mousies
and she didn't even see that there were
Salmon Temptations right behind her!
I didn't know what to play with first... Oh, what fun - look at these little mousies...
they are the same color as me!
They are called Skitter Critters!
And she sent me feather toys - I love feathers!
I smell some more catnip here... Look at my card from Yuki! It says to have a merry little Christmas
and I certainly am doing that! In her card she personally recommended the Skitter Critters because of the catnip! She was right about that!
~~~~~
I Love Catnip and Feather Toys and Temptations
and sweet Yuki for sending me such great presents!
~~~~~
Katie and Puddy are hosting Weekend Cat Blogging at A Byootaful Life,
~~~~~
Astrid, Kashim & Othello are hosting Bad Kitty Cats Festival of Chaos
(with an optional theme of family or friends) at The Catboys Realm
~~~~~
and the Carnival of the Cats will be hosted by Missy & KC
at The Cat Blogosphere (with an optional Christmas theme).

No comments:

Post a Comment