Thursday, December 6, 2007

Thankful Thursday and Weekend Cat Blogging


I am very thankful that I have this nice window
to look out at all of the birds and squirrels that come to visit.
Today I had a very hungry squirrel visitor.
I call him Scooter Squirrel because he scoots all around my yard.
Scooter doesn't know that I am watching him.
Look at that silly squirrel...
Scooter hangs upside down to reach the bird's food.
Then Scooter pulls himself up and eats bird food.
I wonder if I would like that bird food???
I like crunchy food and that looks crunchy!
Hey, Scooter, don't turn your back on me!
Oh, I think he just wants me to see
that his tail is way floofier than mine.
It's OK, Scooter - I still like my tail.
~~~~~
I'm also thankful that Scooter found some food since it's cold out,
but I'm really thankful to be an inside cat with food in my bowl.
~~~~~~
Another thing that I was very thankful for was that I was able to attend Miss Peach's Tea Party yesterday. Everyone was invited and we were all given a beautiful golden rose when it was time to go.
~~~~~
I want to say thank you, Miss Peach and Happy Birthday to Momma Karla!
~~~~~
Check it out...
Weekend Cat Blogging is being hosted by Upsie
over at What Did You Eat?

No comments:

Post a Comment