Thursday, December 13, 2007

Thanks on Thursday

What an exciting day it is today!
China Cat and I had some mail to open.
We received a Christmas Card
from Mom Laura, Mu Shue and Lilly Lu!
This is our first ever Christmas Card!
There's a picture of all three of them on the card
and they wished us "Happy Holidays" - thanks so much!
~~~~~
And then there was more!
It's wasn't Secret Paws but it was a very special package indeed!
My Food Lady has actually given us a Holiday Gizzy Quilt!
The special limited edition of the Holiday Gizzies
was on sale last September and we really wanted one.
We saw on some of the other cat's blogs
that they had received beautiful Holiday Gizzies.
Well, the surprise was on us...
My Food Lady DID buy us a Holiday Gizzy
from Mom Lynne and Millie!
~~~~~
It has been hiding in my Food Lady's closet
since September!
Actually, she caught me in there one day, sniffing around,
but she told me that there wasn't anything for me!
Ah Ha...It was Nip that I smelled in that closet!
Along with the lovely Holiday Gizzy,
there was a Christmas Nip Ravioli that Mom Robyn
(from HotMBC) made with some Primo Nip!
~~~~~
So I made a slide strip to show
how much both China Cat and I enjoyed
our brand new Christmas Gizzy and Nip Ravioli
and our 1st Christmas Card!
~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment