Sunday, December 9, 2007

Sunday Snoopervising

I thought that Sunday was supposed to be for snoozing???
Instead my Food Lady brought a big box into the living room.
I was interested when she started unpacking all sorts of different things.
I sniffed everything.
~~~~~
Then my Food Lady and I read the instructions.
Since we're both girls, we always read the instructions first,
unlike my dad aka my Big Janitor.
I had to check to see if there are any more parts in the plastic.
See what happened to my tail...
I ran under the plastic so fast
that the flashy box couldn't picture my whole tail!
No time for snoozing now, I must snoopervise!
We're building a table for our laptop!
~~~~~
And then we are going to visit Zed Monster & the Bad Kitty Cats
who are hosting today's Carnival of the Cats!

No comments:

Post a Comment